« Back to Restaurants
- 56 North High Street
- (614) 792-3738
- Click to view website
Inspired by Dublin, Ireland's oldest pub, Dublin, Ohio's Brazenhead features a custom-designed interior installed by a group of Ireland's finest carpenters. Much of the décor is actually imported from Ireland. Nestled in the heart of the Historic District, this authentic Irish pub features fresh fare including Guinness beer-battered fish and chips, Brazen burgers, wings and Irish ruebens. Enjoy the extensive drink selection as well as the outdoor patio and live music during select week nights and city events. The Brazenhead can also host your private event in either the basement or loft.
- Bar: M - Th 11:30 am - 12:00 am Fri 11:30 am - 2:00 am Sat 12:00 noon - 2:00 am
- Kitchen: M - Th 11:30 am- 10:00 pm Fri 11:30 am- 11:00 pm Sat 12:00 noon - 11:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday 4-7 pm and Friday 2:30-7 pm: $1 off drafts, $3 well drinks, $2.25 domestic bottles, "Happetizer" Specials
- Enjoy Happy Hour all night at Brazenhead on Mondays from 4 p.m.- close.
- $10 Fish and Chip Mondays at Brazenhead.
- The Original Wednesday Burger Night: $4 burgers served with chips from 4-9 pm.