« Back to Restaurants
- 800 Goodale Blvd.
Columbus, Ohio 43212
- 614-294-BIER (2437)
- Click to view website
Enjoy German traditions at Hofbrauhaus, modeled after the legendary 400+ year-old Hofbrauhaus in Munich, Germany.
From the traditionally decorated rooms in the building to the beer that is brewed on-site, and of course the excellent German fare, Hofbrauhaus Columbus is a memorable experience for all. Enjoy the outdoor Bier Garden and live entertainment nightly.
**Group tours, tastings and dining available. Call 614/400-8603 for more information.
- Monday-Wednesday: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m.-11 p.m.
- $11.99 Lunch Buffet Mon.-Fri. 11am-2pm: Featuring wurst of the day, entrees, soup of the day, and salad bar.
- Keg Tapping: 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. try the newest seasonal bier and parade.
- Family Night: 2nd Tuesday of every month. KIDS EAT FREE. Enjoy face painting, balloon animals and more.
- College Night | Every Thursday the "Bier Bus" will run 9pm - midnight picking up and dropping off at the Ohio Union every 30 minutes.