Whole Foods Market
« Back to Restaurants
- 3670 West Dublin-Granville Road
- (614) 760-5556
- Click to view website
A grocery store that features organic and local foods in abundance, is also a great dining destination! Try one of their three in-store eateries for a flavorful meal or a wine tasting for Happy Hour. Enjoy their brick-oven pizza at the 150 seat cafe eating area -- it's the best NY style pizza in Dublin!
Whole Foods also offers cooking classes, children's birthday parties and themed dinners by appointment. Catering services are available as well as a full-service floral department.
IRISH APPROVED: Irish cheeses, soda bread and beers. Groups can take an Irish cooking class.
- 7 am - 10 pm
- Every Monday 11am - 8pm: Specialty Dogs $3 each or $2 for $5 & beer flights $6
- Every Monday 4 - 7pm fill your plate with as much meatless grub as possible for $8.
- Every Tuesday 11am - 8pm: $2 tacos, $5 house made guacamole, salsa and chips!
- WHOLE FOODS MARKET: Every Friday enjoy 5 different wines for just $5.