Mad River Mountain
« Back to Attractions
- 1000 Snow Valley Rd.
- Click to view website
Mad River is Ohio's largest ski resort just a short drive from Dublin.
- 1,460 ft. mountain elevation
- 300 ft. vertical drop
- 144 skiable acres
- 24 trails
- 12 lifts including 6 chair lifts, 2 handle tows, 1 rope tow, and 3 surface carpet lifts
- 4 terrain parks (one of all abilities) including #1 Midwest Park Capital Park
IRISH APPROVED: St. Patrick's Day typically marks the end of Mad River Mountain's winter season. To mark the weekend closest to the holiday, ticket prices are dropped to $17, corned beef and cabbage is served, and The Loft Bar offers Irish themed drink specials and green beer. The resort also features unique ski races that incorporate gates, moguls, and a green beer to chug when you cross the finish line!
- Day & Seasonal Lockers
- 30 x 50 slope-side deck
- Avalanche Tubing Park with 10 lanes (Ohio's largest)
- Vending Machines.
- Ski & Snowboard School Learning Center
- Slopeside Equipment Rental
- The Loft Bar with Pizzeria & Sub Shop featuring live music every weekend
- National Ski Patrol
- Two Base Lodges
- Retail Shop
- #COLLEGEFRIDAYS: $20 Lift Tickets & $15 Rental Tickets and $20 Tubing Tickets with College ID on Fridays at Mad River Mountain
- Sundays: $40 for a PM Lift Ticket (4:30pm - 9:30pm) with equipment rental or $30 PM Lift Ticket only
- Family Tubing Night - $50 - Valid for four (4) people
- Military Fridays: $15 Tubing Tickets for any Military Personnel & family members